to make a reservation
1. You select one or more holiday homes from our online listings.
2. You check the availability of the selected holiday home via ‘Availability and Reservations’.
3. If the period you want to book is available, you click on ‘Reserve’.
4. You complete the reservation form and click on ‘Proceed’.
5. You check the information that you have entered and alter this where necessary.
6. You confirm your reservation of the home by clicking on ‘Definite Reservation’. You can also make a reservation by phone (050) 526 51 00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. We book your choice of holiday home, if available, with the owner concerned. Therefore, you reservation is binding.
8. You receive the rental agreement and relevant documents by e-mail. Please ensure that you have received the correct documents. If in doubt, you should contact Soleara.
9. You confirm receipt of these documents within five days of booking by using the link that appears in the e-mail with the rental agreement. Such confirmation is in any event not a condition of the finality or retention of the reservation.
10. The deposit must be paid within five days of the booking. This deposit comprises 35% of the total rental, the possible insurance premium cancellation, the booking costs of € 28.00, and any additional costs* such as final cleaning and tourist tax.
11. Eight weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period, we must be in receipt of the remaining portion of the invoiced amount.
12. If the security deposit* has not been arranged at the destination, but rather via Soleara, you must pay this amount to us at least four weeks prior to the beginning of the rental period.
13. You will receive the route description and domestic announcements by e-mail eight weeks prior to departure.
14. The costs to be paid at your destination must be paid in cash upon arrival*.
* The costs to be paid via Soleara and those to be paid at the destination appear on the “prices’ page the relevant home concerned.